Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Anticipation

It has been three weeks since my interview and notification that I was selected as an administrator in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) school system. Since that time I've been waiting anxiously for the contract to sign. The signing of the contract starts the clock on my departure.

There is much to be done - purging my garage, packing up my home, selling my car, closing accounts, etc. - but I'm confident things will fall into place, just as everything else about this process has thus far.

I am anxious to tell the students at my current school about my plans to show them that it's never too late to pursue your dreams.

By the time you read this, the clock will be ticking fast and I will be well on my way to saying goodbye to Sacramento and hello to Abu Dhabi.

I invite you to join me for an adventure of a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. You go for it, girl!!!! We're very proud of you, and will be following your blog with great interest.

    ReplyDelete