Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Television Series

In Sacramento, I used to watch a lot of TV.  Since I've been here, I've watch very little.  That has changed in the last couple of days, where I have been glued to my gadgets, watching a couple of series.

They are both British shows.

The first one is Luther, starring Idris Elba.  It's a police drama, and he plays the title role as a brilliant, flawed detective.

The other is Downton Abbey.  It's about an aristocratic family and the servants who care for them.  I know, this doesn't sound exciting, but strangely enough, it is.

I've been watching both of them, pretty much around the clock.  My only salvation is that these series are short.  Otherwise, I'd probably loose some serious sleep.

It's been 117 all week, so I only go out when I absolutely have to, and that has been my rationale for so much TV time.

Today, I was feeling a little guilty, so I decided that I'd watch an hour, then read for an hour.  We'll see how that goes.

Here's wishing you a cool day, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment