Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Well almost.

It's just shy of 9:00 pm, three hours away from the dawn of 2016.

Side note - We're twelve hours ahead of the folks in Sacramento.

I very rarely stay up to greet the new year.  Sleep is a commodity that I greatly value, so missing it to watch others get wild and crazy seems a little silly.

Anyway, that's just me.

Here're my biggest hopes for 2016.  Resolutions seem to fall by the wayside, so I'm calling these hopes instead.

I hope to . . .

Remember to be thankful for something/someone every single day.

Remember to be grateful for big things, but also be quick to appreciate the little things.

Remember to find the good in every situation.

Remember that no one, absolutely no one, wants to be around a sour puss.

Remember to find the joy that is all around us.

Remember to bloom where I'm planted.

Remember to thank God, even when things don't turn out the way I expected, knowing that all things work together for my good.

Remember to be grateful for my family and friends, not taking anyone for granted, but appreciating all the goodness they bring to my life.

Remember to send good things out into the world - thoughts, kindness, generosity - knowing that you reap what you sow.

And my hope for you . . .

Is that 2016 will be the beginning of the best years of your life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment