Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pretty Proud

Years ago, 36 to be exact, I started a needlepoint project when I was pregnant with my oldest son, Ben.  I completed about half of it before he was born, but was way too busy to deal with it after his birth, so I put it in a box and forgot about it.

When I moved recently, I discovered this long-lost project and decided to finish it.  I was so proud of the end result, I had it framed and it's now hanging prominently in my new home.  Here it is below.


A little background.

My degree is in pharmacy and I was working as a pharmacist when I started this.

You don't have to look too hard to see that it's not perfect, but that's OK.  It's finished.  It's done.  It's complete.

And for that, I'm most proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment