Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Hello Again!

Hello Folks,

It's been so long since I've posted; I forgot my address, login, and everything!  

So much has happened.

I retired as a K-8 principal after 24 years in education.  Returning after COVID was exhausting.  

I moved from Sacramento to Houston.  The cost of living is so much cheaper in Texas.

I purchased a home sight unseen that I absolutely love and have had so much fun making into a home.  

I discovered I needed back surgery.  Had it.  Thank God it was successful, and I'm recovering from that nicely.  

I've missed you.

But I've had mixed emotions being in my office.  This is where I lived when I worked remotely and I hated it.  If I never have to Zoom again, I'm OK with that.  

I know it's silly, but I still avoid this room.  

Anyway, I'm back.

If anyone is interested in continuing to FollowFaye, I'll be posting more than once a year from now on.  Promise.  



No comments:

Post a Comment