Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Goodbye Sac. Hello Houston.

The week I spent in Sacramento just flew by.  It seemed before I had my feet on the ground good, it was time to go.

HUGE thanks to all of the folks (family and friends), who helped to make my Sacramento stop such a special one.

I'm currently in Houston, chillin' and relaxin' with Forrest and Jannie.  They make wherever they are home for themselves and everyone who enters their place.

Side note - I was having some issues with my computer, so while I was in Sac, I turned it in to Apple for repair.  I just received it, and I'm drafting this post on it.  The good news - it's like new again.  YEAH!  The no-so-good news - I'll have to wait until I return to Abu Dhabi to restore all of my files.  Thankfully, they're backed up.

Anyway, that's my excuse for the delay in posting.

I have lots of pictures from these trips, but it may be a minute before I go through them, so please bear with me.

More soon.

Cheers.






No comments:

Post a Comment