Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Scattered

If you've ever had a conversation with me, you know that I'm known for jumping around, moving from subject to subject.

There was a dear friend and mentor that I used to meet with once a month or so, and he'd always bring a pad to jot down the ideas and thoughts that were shared, to make sure he followed the flow of the conversation.

One day he asked how my boys were able to follow chats with me.

Of course, it was natural for them.  My scattered-brained conversations were all they knew.

I thought of this recently when someone commented on the many varied things I post about.

In my mind's eye, when I publish something, it's me having a conversation with you.

It's a little one-sided, but you get my drift.

These are things that interest me, and hopefully you find them interesting as well.

So, thanks for hanging in there, as I jump from pillow to post.

I'll always be grateful that you're taking this ride with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment