Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

Amazing Grace

Is the name of a wonderfully rich, smooth, creamy lotion that I use.



I discovered this on one of the international flights I was on where you can regularly find fine lotions and perfumes for use on the long flights.

In fact, I thought this lotion was exclusive to the airlines, when I saw it later in a store and picked a bottle up.

It's from a company called Philosophy.

The label reads:

Amazing Grace

Philosophy:  The natural aging process may cause our bodies to descend, but our spirits need not descend into worry.  With time comes wisdom, character, strength, and perspective.  Our bodies are teaching us flexibility and the glory of embracing change on our beautiful journey.  We can fight against the flow, or we can yield to knowing our bodies, gaining our souls and finding our grace.

Isn't that an inspiring message.

The lotion feels amazing on your body, too.

You can find it on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment