Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Getting in the Holiday Spirit

I love Christmas music, and coming in a close second is Christmas movies.  I thank God for the technology that allows me to access both.  I'm especially grateful for them because it is a wonderful reminder of how special this time of year is.

I know you're being inundated on all sides with Christmas this and Christmas that, and have been since before Halloween, but now that I'm away from that and have been for a while (I had my fourth year anniversary here last week!), I miss it.

This is a Muslim country, and although extremely tolerant of other religions, with Christmas trees all decorated in the malls, it's not the same.

So, to bring the holiday spirit closer to home, I savor the music and the movies.

Below is one of my favorite holiday movies, with a couple of songs featured in it.

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment