Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Great Experience

A few days ago I purchased a car using an excellent car buying service in the Bay Area called Roadster.  For a fee of $295, they find the car you want at the price you want and deliver it to you.  No need to visit a dealership at all.  (Delivery qualifier - they don't come all the way to Sacramento, so I took a train to Fairfield and met a Roadster Rep at a Starbucks, signed the papers and voila! I was on 80 West in my new car).

I had driven the model I bought, a Nissan Rogue, for a week when I rented one when I first returned to the US.  I loved it.  It sits high off the ground and has most of the features found in larger SUVs, but in a smaller package.  It was good on gas, too.

So, I knew what I wanted.  Searched online and found the options I wanted, and from those searches had a pretty good idea of what it should cost.

I purchased my last car online as well and absolutely loved the experience.  This was in 2004.  I kept that car until 2011 when I left the country.  I sold it to CarMax and that was a painless process, too.

Anyway, as I've mentioned before, I should be in sales because when I find something I like, I want the world to know about it.

So . . .

If you or someone you know is in the market for a new car and you're in the Bay Area, I highly recommend Roadster.


No comments:

Post a Comment