Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2017

Quote

From the Huffington Post -

Justice Official Quits Over White House Conduct ‘I Would Not Tolerate Seeing In A Company’
“Trying to hold companies to standards that our current administration is not living up to was creating a cognitive dissonance that I could not overcome.”
By Mary Papenfuss

“Even as I engaged in... questioning and evaluations, on my mind were the numerous lawsuits pending against the President of the United States for everything from violations of the Constitution to conflict of interest, the ongoing investigations of potentially treasonous conducts, and the investigators and prosecutors fired for their pursuits of principles and facts,” she wrote. “Those are conducts I would not tolerate seeing in a company, yet I worked under an administration that engaged in exactly those [conducts]. I wanted no more part in it.” - Hui Chen

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hui-chen-quits-justice_us_5959be5ce4b0da2c732455c9?77p&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

No comments:

Post a Comment