Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Who Knew . . .

That reading GQ magazine could be so much fun?

I stumbled on an article that was featured in the September issue that was really well written, so I decided to take the plunge and check out the whole magazine.

It did not disappoint.

I'm only half way through, but . . .

There are great articles, interspersed with wonderful ads of sharply dressed men, modeling clothes that make you wanna scream, "Yes, Lord!"

Of course, the guys look like they're 12, but still.

So, for all of you men who aspire to be "GQ ready," subscribe today.

Ben & Frankie, your subscriptions (and early birthday gifts) are on the way.

And . . .

For all you ladies who enjoy a little drooling from time to time, this one is for you, too.

Side note - I never quite understood the allure of naked folks (OK, men), but well-dressed folks (yes, men) . . .  well that's another story.  I don't think there are naked folks featured in this magazine, but if there are, a swift swipe on my iPad will quickly eliminate them from my reading/gazing pleasure.

Side note 2 - I used to get on my guys for walking around in the streets with no shirts, especially after a workout at the gym. I used to preach to them that it was ghetto to strut like that and that no one was interested in their tatted up brown bodies.  My mantra was, "If you don't see me naked from the waist up walking around town, then you shouldn't be either.  Well, needless to say, it was one of the many battles I lost.

Side note 3 - I've always heard Playboy magazine has good articles.  What do you think?  Shall I try that one next?


No comments:

Post a Comment