Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dirty Old Men

Is it ever OK for a man to marry his daughter? Step-daughter? Adopted daughter? Any man thinking about doing this should be thrown under the jail, and yet when a man does, in fact do just this, everyone turns a blind eye because he's a celebrity?

Bullshit!

Total and complete bullshit!

This describes Woody Allen's relationship with his daughter/wife.

Totally disgusting!

And now we hear from another daughter who said she was abused by Allen.  I don't understand why this is such a stretch from some folks to comprehend.  He was screwing this girl's sister!  Is it so outrageous to think that he might be doing something very wrong to this girl, too?

God bless this young woman for speaking out.  She is definitely going against the grain and will need all of the support that can be muster to go against this shameless, sadistic prick!

I have had an absolute ban on all Allen's movies for years.  I avoid them at all cost.  I don't want to see anything his perverted mind has conjured up, or is in any way involved in.

If this guy was any "Joe Blow" on the street, he would have been hung out to dry a long time ago.  Because he is a celebrity, we look the other way?

Shame on us.

The dude is a creep.

A CREEP I say!

And, according to more than a few women, so is Bill Cosby.

What is it about people men with power, real or imagined, that makes them think they are invincible?

As my beloved Mom would say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."  How many women have not spoken up?  I'm guessing there's probably more than few of them, too.

I pride myself on being able to cuss with the best of 'em, one of the benefits(?) of being around men all my life, but I've made a conscious effort for that side of me not to spill over in these posts, until now.

For those of you who are offended by my language, my apologies.

There are times, though, when nothing else will do, and today is one of those days.




No comments:

Post a Comment