Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Greetings from . . . home

I didn't make it to Singapore.  I hope to reschedule soon.

Here's what happened.

On the all-nighter from Vietnam, the retainer holding my teeth in place, broke.  The last time this happened, I waited a week or so before seeing the orthodontist, and ended up back in braces again.  I didn't want that to happen.  Let me tell you, braces on senior citizens is not a good look.  So, on my one day layover, I tried to get it fixed, but it was Friday (our Sunday) and no one was available.  I waited til Saturday, knowing I would miss the flight.  If I had gone, I would have gotten back from Singapore this coming Friday, and would have had to wait even longer to see my guy.

Anyway, I think I jinxed the trip by mentioning where I was going in my last post.  It's better to wait until I'm there to write about it.  Of course, I'm not superstitious or anything.

Just saying.

Hope all is well in your world.

Cheers.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment