Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of you fabulous Moms out there, here's hoping your day was filled with lots of love and fond memories.

To Houran, the newest mom in my world, congratulations on your first's Mother's Day.  Leila is one blessed little lady to have you as her mom.  If it's possible, you're even more amazing at motherhood than I thought you would be.

To Lupe, thank you for the gift of Milu.  What a darling sweetie pie!  I could not be prouder of you and the example that you're setting for her as a strong woman who stands up for what is right.

To Cara, thank you for Zadie.  Thank you, too, for welcoming me into your world and allowing me the absolute joy of being a grandma.  I'm bursting with pride at the way you are raising Zadie, as I'm watching her grow up into this amazing little lady.

Happy Mother's Day!

With love,

Faye/Aunt Faye/Grandma Faye 

No comments:

Post a Comment