Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Brush & Floss

Like forgiveness, brushing and flossing has been a repeated refrain in this space.

I'm reaching the end of a long, (sometimes) painful, expensive process of corrective dental care.

Oh how I wish way back when that I knew what I know now . . .

Dental health is vital and it begins with daily care.

Yes, genetics plays a part in the dental game of the Russian Roulette as to what kind of teeth you begin with.

But . . .

Taking care of the pearly whites you've been blessed with is what really counts.

Yesterday, I had what I hope will be the last oral surgery.

Today, I'm recovering from it.

I spend more time, effort and energy on my teeth than ever.

I have to believe it's never too late to start doing the right thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment