Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lies and Seduction

First the lies.

I encountered someone today who is a master liar.

A Lance Liar.

The lies just rolled off their tongue like fast moving water rushing over waterfalls. Half truths and innuendoes were used masterfully.  It was clear, the lying was a skill that had been honed from years of practice and use.

It was frustrating to deal with, but at times, it was entertaining to watch, wondering what kind of lies would be tumbling out of their mouth next.

How do you deal with the Lance Liar?

Now the seduction.

Months ago, during one of my trips, I had an intriguing conversation with a Muslim fellow about the traditional dress for women, and how it was more conservative in my world.  That led us to the burka, the cloth that overs the face, with just the eyes exposed.  My new friend said it would be better if the women's faces were completely covered because the eyes peeking out from a burka were extremely seductive.

Now, is it seductive because that's all the Muslim guys have to work with, as everything else on the woman is covered?

Would men from other cultures agree with this?

After chatting with him, it got me to thinking . . .

White guys are usually boob guys because that seems to be the area that many white girls have been blessed in.

Black guys, on the other hand, tend to be booty guys because most of us have been endowed with that gift.

Our Asian brothers seem to be OK with neither the boobs nor the booties, as their women tend to lack both.

You think maybe I missed my calling?

I should have been an anthropologist?

I know, by now you're shaking your head thinking, I have way too much time on my hands.

Maybe so, but I think I'm on to something.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment