Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snotty

True confession.

Today I was snotty to someone . . .

A cashier with a dumb request.

I know she didn't make the rule, but she was enforcing it.

Still, when it was my turn, I could have been gracious and kind to her, but instead I chose to be snotty.

Yes, I was tired, and not feeling great, but . . .

that is no excuse for my behavior.

I cringe when I see how many of the locals treat folks, but today I wasn't any better.

Shame on me.

Later, when I got home, I realized I had walked out of the school building without my computer, so I had to take the hourlong roundtrip back to get it.

Coincidence . . .

or was it a case of reaping some of those negative vibes I'd sown?

Life is about choices.

Here's hoping I'll have sense enough to make the right ones in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment