Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Now We Know

Who killed Sam, on "How to Get Away With Murder."

STOP READING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE ENTITLED "KILL ME.  KILL ME.  KILL ME."

I was surprised.

I didn't think it was "the pup."

Not innocent, doe-eyed Wes.

THEN.

When Wes says, "I'm so sorry" to the corpse that is Sam,  he hears, "Don't be."

WHAT?!?!!!

Sitting in the dark with the dead body of her husband lying on the floor in front of her, Annalise reveals herself.

Now, this is just me, but I think this is when she schools Wes on "how to get away with murder" and everything that happens after that is orchestrated by her.

I love this woman.

I know she's wicked, mean, self-serving, and wrong on so many levels, but DAMN she is wicked smart and powerful, too.

I understand completely why Tony Soprano was loved, in spite his felonious behavior.

Back to "How to Get Away With Murder."

Now what?

Does life go back to normal for everyone involved is this murder?

Do one or more of the kids crack under the weight of the guilt?

How does the relationship between the Keating Five and Annalise change?  Do they still admire her or are they afraid of her and what she could do to them?

I know.

I know.

It's just a tv show, and . . .

Yes, I should get a life, but . . .

This is tv at it's best.

All hail Shonda Rhimes.

This is the real smokin' smart sista.

Here's one of the many recaps on this episode.

http://link.theroot.com/53bac403dd52b82c5d00c60220fda.3i5/VG-0uEmOBfcmbusKA7af1


No comments:

Post a Comment