Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2015

Portable Jump Starter

I think this is a must have.

Available at Amazon for $95.  The link for it is below.

CORRECTION:  The link is not for this product, but a similar one.  SORRY!

Seriously, I should have been in advertisement.



PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Red/Black Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter

As seen on The Grommet.

https://www.thegrommet.com/junojumper?utm_campaign=20150522&utm_content=21263&utm_medium=email&utm_source=CC&trk_msg=FS31KJ0M8U2KT9GO680L7OSJGC&trk_contact=6PJ17299EJ5SLGM27119G0AQ7K

1 comment:

  1. Wow this jump starter from Bizarkdeal is awesome, its not just for a jump start but charges so many devices. It has already bailed me out by charging my phone because I forgot my charger and this comes with most phone adaptors. I have not had to use it to jump my car but this gives me peace of mind in case I do. It is super light weight unlike my old one which weighed 35 pounds. I highly recommend to anyone!

    ReplyDelete