Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Setting the Mood with Apps

I just discovered apps that simulate a fireplace with the crackling sounds of wood burning.  You can even add music to really make it cozy.

It's chilly here this morning and I swear having this on help to warm the place up.

The power of suggestion is real people.

Then, I found another app that simulates rain and rain storms.

One of the things I miss the most being here is the theatrics of rain, with the thunder and lightning.

Now, I've got that too, without the dripping, soggy mess that actual rain brings with it.

Oh, how I love the folks who come up with these things!

I downloaded these from Amazon, but similar ones are also available on iTunes.

Check them out below and enjoy the soothing, oh so satisfying ambience.

http://www.amazon.com/Relaxing-Sounds-Rain-Relaxation-Meditation/dp/B00DY5MBCI/ref=pd_sim_mas_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0V1A130J3MT4JQZG0JY4

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fireplace-live-hd-free-relaxing/id469329213?mt=8




No comments:

Post a Comment