Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hanging With Ben

Ben made a layover stop in Abu Dhabi, on his way home from India, and we had a wonderful weekend together.

He arrived late this past Thursday night, and I picked him up on Friday morning and we headed to my old stomping ground, Al Ain.

He visited me over a year ago and we did the Abu and Dubai tours, so this visit he got a taste of a different part of this country.

Although I would have loved for him to see where I currently live, it was just too far. I'm three hours from the airport in Abu Dhabi, and with his quick turn around, there just wasn't enough hours in the day.

I absolutely loved our time.  Our conversations were so rich and free-flowing.  We talked for hours and hours.

Here we are having fun.



These pictures were taken at the airport, on his way home.


Abu Dhabi - March 7, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment