Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Daily Student Affirmations

From the Affirmation Spot -

  1. Today and every day, my thirst for learning is alive and well in me!

  2. I can learn anything! I can know anything! I can be anything!

  3. This semester is MY learning experience and I take from it what is useful to me.

  4. I love the challenge of finals! I am acing all my finals this semester.

  5. I am a student and being a student is ALL about the possible!

  6. I am a great student and getting better each and every day!

  7. Learning new things is a challenge and I love challenges!

  8. I am prepared for my tests. I love taking tests. Tests are a breeze for me.

  9. I thrive and I succeed at school! Learning is my gateway to an abundant future.

  10. When I am exposed to information that benefits me, I absorb it like a sponge!
https://affirmationspot.me/2012/01/30/student-and-learning-affirmations/

No comments:

Post a Comment