Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cougar?

OK.

First.

When I think of old women with young guys, Pampers come to mind.  How could you seriously consider going out with someone whose diaper you could have changed?

Yes.

I know.

Guys do it all the time and are proud when they snag a young girl.

Anyway.

It's happen to me.  Three times now.  Young guys seemingly interested.  Even after I told them I could be their momma, and had kids older than them.

Flattered?

No.  There must be ulterior motives.

Now, considering I haven't had a date since the new millennium, you'd think I'd jump at the chance.

But, no.

I'm still stuck on why?

Maybe they've got "momma issues?"

I'm holding out for a guy who knows who the Spinners, the Temptations, and Aretha are, without having to spend the next half hour trying to explain it to him.

Asking a lot?

Is that why it's taken so long?

Who knows?

In the mean time, never say never, but . . .

I don't see Pampers in my future.




No comments:

Post a Comment