Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Floaters

In all of the grocery stores, big and small, there are cases displaying floating cheese.  A connoisseur of cheese, I am not.  So you may read this and think that I'm missing out on a real treat.  If that's the case, I'll wait for your endorsement, and then bravely try them out.

The other floating food is very popular, too.  I'm not sure what they're called, but they look like donut holes, and are about the size of golf balls.  I bit into one of these and nearly gagged.  They were swishy and greasy.  Not for the faint of heart.

So, I'm avoiding floating food.

Kind of reminds of the wacky food sold at the state fairs.

Anyway, isn't it funny how the presentation of food has a great impact on how much we enjoy it?

Here's hoping if you have floaters in your dining experiences, they're tasty ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment