Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reality TV

I've never understood the appeal of reality television.  Especially the ones filled with high drama and high jinx.

I don't have to watch TV or go to the movies to find, and/or to deal with, crazy folks. They're all around.  Family.  Friends.  Colleagues.  Why would anyone spend their precious time on this stuff?

I know.

Misery loves company . . . so you hope to see someone crazier than your crazies?

I still see TV and the movies as forms of escapism.  I want them to take me to a place I want to be, not to some hell hole I'm trying to get rid of.

But that's just me, and until now, no one has asked my opinion.

I'm confident though, that call is coming soon.

Here's wishing you a great, drama-free day.






No comments:

Post a Comment