Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ready or Not . . . Here They Come!

Tomorrow is the first day of school with students.  I've got to get to bed early to be ready for them, so this post will be a quickie.

I'm guessing all the students will be there, but it might be a case of them trickling in. We'll see.

We needed twelve new teachers and six arrived.  It's my understanding that the support staff will help to cover those classes with missing teachers.  Here's hoping the other six arrive soon.

Side note -

The evil reference/circumstances in my last post hasn't changed, but I've let it go. There is nothing to do but ride it out and, hope for the best.

Side note 2 -

I just video chatted with little Zadie.  What a treat!  It's amazing how fast she's growing.  Ben and his wife are having a baby too, due in December, so we'll be starting the process all over again.  I can't wait!

OK.  It's bedtime.

To all you educators out there, here's wishing you the best school year . . . EVER!

Good morning to you.

Good night to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment