Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Everyday Kindness

Below is a link to a video clip of a beautiful display of human kindness.  It was filmed in Russia and it reflected my experience there.

Even though the taxi system was kind of shady, each of the drivers I rode with made sure I was safe when they dropped me off.

The tour guide went out of his way to help me find something.  He was also the one who encouraged me to take the subway, which was an awesome experience.

Of course, I don't mean to suggest that there aren't kind people all over, but I think it's especially surprising (for lack of a better word) that this kindness was evident in Russia.  I expected the people to be cold, like the weather, and they were not.  At all.

Enjoy!

http://www.upworthy.com//what-do-hidden-cameras-reveal-about-humanity-something-amazing-2?c=upw1

No comments:

Post a Comment