Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Screws in My Head

I know.

You're thinking I have loose screws in my head.

Probably.

But the ones I'm referring to are actual screws, drilled into my gums.

This is what happens when those years of not taking care of your teeth catch up with you.

It's dentures or screws.

I chose screws . . .

As in those used in dental implants.

I went through phase two of the four part process on Saturday, and was in bed for two days afterward.

I'm not sure why it didn't register that drilling screws in head might be painful.  Even with anesthesia, it was no joke.

So, as I've shared many times before, make your dentist your friend and visit often.

Of course, brush and floss.

Believe me, the alternative to good preventive care, is . . .

Dentures or . . .

PAIN.

Here's to good dental health, so that you won't have to choose either.


No comments:

Post a Comment