Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blasted!

My proud moment of adding a music widget to this blog was dimmed by the blasting of my musical selections.  The blaster, who is a musician, a senior citizen, and a relative of mine, shall remain nameless. He was not at all moved by my song choices.  He completely missed the connection of the post to the music.

At first blush, I was disappointed, maybe even a little hurt.

But fear not, I'm over it and have decided to pursue my musical endeavors to the fullest.  I will spare you from being bombarded with it just by logging on.  (You can thank me later).  In order to listen to my featured musical selections, you must click on the song.

By the way, I love discovering new music.  I'd be tickled pink if you shared your favorite songs with me.

Here are my top three today:

Benise "Romanza" - I've always like the jazzy guitar sound.

Gabe Bondoc "Better" - This guy reminds me of Frankie.

Eric Benet  "Red Bone Girl" - Some tongues were wagging about this song accusing it of glorifying fair-skinned sistas.  I wasn't one of the offended.

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment