Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

More Steve Maraboli Quotes

“Stop trying to 'fix' yourself; you're NOT broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure.”

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”

“I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”

“Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”

“When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”

“I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up!”

“Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.”

“You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.”

And my favorite so far . . .

“Don’t tell me about your god with your words. Show me about your god with your actions.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment