Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hot vs. Very Hot

It was 117 degrees today.  Before you faint from reading these numbers, consider this.  It felt a lot hotter in New York because of the incredibly humid air, where the temperatures hovered around the mid-90's while I was there.  I was sweating like crazy.

I just gotta say, it's hard trying to be cute when you're dripping wet in places I will spare you from mentioning.

In contrast, we had a strong breeze today.  It was hot, no doubt, but it was bearable . . . relatively speaking.

It was good being back at work.  My folks were glad to see me because they thought I might ditch the last few days of school (staff workshops) and stay in the States.  The thought crossed my mind, ever so briefly.

Of course, everyone asked to see pictures of the wedding and my time away.  I should have remembered to take some, but I was too busy chatting with folks and having fun.

I'm paying the piper now.  I was up late again last night, but trying to get back in my rhythm.  This will be short so that I can get to bed early.

A very early goodnight to me, and good morning to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment