Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Whirlwind

It's Sunday morning, and I'm writing this post from Connecticut, where the wedding ceremony for Frankie and Cara was held.

What a beautiful setting!

What a beautiful ceremony!

Although traveling so far to stay just over a week was challenging, it was worth every mile on the road to be a part of this celebration.

Now to some thank you's -

To Frankie & Cara for their warmth and generosity for including me in the festivities

To Cara's family for single-handedly creating a magical day, and for opening up their hearts and homes to people far and wide who shared it

To Ben for doing an amazing job of officiating, and to his wife Lupe who graciously and selflessly helped to keep Zadie entertained throughout a very busy day

To Cara's aunt and her family for opening up their heart and their home to me, providing a beautiful place for me to stay, that proved to be wonderful sanctuary of calmness

To all of the incredible family and friends that I had the opportunity to meet, that I've heard so much about over the years

To Zadie for giving her Grandma Faye lessons in how to party, and

To you, for sharing the happenings in my world through this blog

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment