Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthdays

More than the New Year, I think birthdays are a time for reflection and goal setting.

I'm just a couple hours shy of my 56th birthday.  I'll begin it in the air as I'm headed to Rome for a cruise.

Last year at this time I had just begun the process of applying for this job, and of course, I had no idea how far this year would take me.

What a ride it has been!

I hope that my life is an example of how good life can be, just when we least expect it.

Whatever your dream.  Whatever your goal.  Whatever your heart's desire.  No matter how crazy.  No matter how against the grain it may be -

Go for it.

Follow your heart

and

Follow your dream.

It's never too late.

Remember, it's OK for old folks to have dreams, too.

Here's wishing that all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment