Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool Stuff

Real quick -

I discovered Triposo.  It is a free travel guide app that gives you things to do, the history of the area, and maps.  And, it works when you're offline.  Very nice.

Another super discovery was e-Gate, which allows you to skip the long lines at the airport when you're having to get your passport checked.  For a fee, roughly $60, I went to their office at the airport.  Showed them my passport.  They scanned my thumbs, and took my picture.  Voila!  That's it.  I now have a credit card looking ID that I will flash and zip right on through the passport checkpoints.  Sometimes the lines are crazy long, so this will be great.  I know that all airports have them, so if you travel a lot, it might be worth looking into.

I have to go to bed.  It's an early one for me.

Good morning to you.

Good night to me.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment