Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Cookies . . . Ever!

Some of the best chocolate chips cookies on the planet can be found locally in Sacramento at the Doubletree Hotel.  They are baked fresh everyday.  They can be purchased at the coffee shop counter.  These are the cookies that they leave on your pillow when you stay there.  A dear friend sent me some, and even though they were delayed getting here, they were still absolutely delicious.

They make great gifts for the cookie lovers in your life.  They come in a lovely keepsake Doubletree tin.

If you're not in the Sacramento area, don't fret.  The Christie Cookie Company sells cookies nationally and they are cut from the same cookie cutter.  Pun intended.

The Christie Cookie Company offers several varieties.  The Doubletree, just one.

So, end your year sweetly, enjoying this wholesome, time-honored treat.

Yes.

I know.

I know.

I should be getting paid big bucks for these endorsements.

Side note - The other chocolate chips in my world are Ben and Frankie, and with Milu and Zadie, I now have mini chocolate chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment