Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Loved Like This

Below is a kind of love letter the writer has written to his recently deceased wife.  It is touching in many ways, and it caused me to think - wouldn't it be wonderful to be loved like this?

As tough as I am and as independent as I pride myself in being, I gotta admit, it would be nice to seen as super special in someone else's eyes.

Of course, I have wonderful friends, both male and female, but you know what I mean.  A guy just for me who loves me like crazy.

What woman doesn't want that?

I'm probably fooling myself to think that I would give up the freedom I'm enjoying in being alone, but maybe, just maybe, I can have both.

OK.  OK.

Enough dreaming.

Enjoy the article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richard-cohen-mona-ackerman-had-the-gift/2012/12/10/192650f2-42f2-11e2-8061-253bccfc7532_story.html?hpid=z3

No comments:

Post a Comment