Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shopping - Part 3

I'm sure I've mentioned I don't like shopping.  I especially don't like grocery shopping.  However, I'm close to changing my mind about that because of the terrific service I get at the market closest to home.

Everyone gets their things bagged, but there's this guy who also takes the things out of my cart, bags them, and then takes them out to my car.

Did I mention he was pretty?  I'm sure I could be his momma, but . . .

Don't go fretting'.  I wouldn't consider robbing the cradle.

Of course, never say never comes to mind.

Anyway, I tip the guy well, and I'm sure that's why I get great service.  That's OK though, I'm not above paying for super service.

Today he tried to hold a conversation, but I had no idea what he was saying.  Darn Arabic class!  We were learning how to read in it.  I need to be able to speak it.  OK. That might be stretching my skill level a bit.  How about just understand it?

I've already decided I forgot something and will need to shopping again tomorrow.

My Mom used to say, "There's no fool like an old fool."

You think that applies here?


No comments:

Post a Comment