Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ben is a Genius!

I take it all back.  Everything I said about Ben.  Every name I've called him over the years.  I take it all back.

I emailed him that I was having computer issues, using my iPad.  Thank God for more than one gadget.  He  responded via chat that he would research the issue and get back to me, which he did.

It looked like it was going to be a long, drawn out process, so he said he'd call to walk me through it.

When he got on the line, he asked a couple of questions and then, on a whim, suggested I hit the brightness button.

People, that was it.  That was the problem.

As my friend Deb would say, this was definitely a case of operator error.

Whew!

Thank God for Ben!

So, please join me in giving him his richly deserved kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment