Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Quickie

It's late.  I have homework to do and you know how much I look forward to that.

Actually, I got home a couple of hours ago, settled in, and thought about doing it, but got on my computer instead.

You know, checking emails, following links found in the emails, catching up on world affairs, etc.

Basically, stalling.

Procrastinating.

Putting off the inevitable.

Why do we (OK, I) do this?  It's so much easier just to do the thing we're putting off, and yet . . .

Side note - The elevators here list the first floor as the ground floor, making the second floor the first.  Why is that?

Side note - A picture of a really fancy Starbucks located in a mall in Dubai.



OK.

Enough is enough.

I really have to go now.

No more stalling.

Good morning to you.  Good night to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment