Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Headed Home

Another view of Paradise



This plant grows on Table Mountain


View from the canal cruise

The glorious week is winding down.

My bags are packed.  I've just eaten.  We're just waiting for the guy to come and get the keys and for my local friend to take me to the airport.

The beauty of the city of Cape Town is unmistakeable.  But it is the welcoming warmth that engulfs you that makes the city special.

My flight home is an all-nighter.  Never my favorite, but I'm ready to get back home, so I know it will be fine.

Just settled in at the airport.  Thankfully, the flight was delayed because I was racing from the moment I arrived.  Not the way I like to do this, but . . .



Guys scaling a wall


Trying to show heavy Dutch influence in the street names



Although I tried, the pictures don't adequately capture all of the beauty that is Cape Town.  

It really is a magnificent city.

Thanks for taking this trip with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment