Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Vibrations!

Holy Smoke!!!

Just got an email from the dear friend who is forwarding my mail.  She, in turn, just got a phone call, at 2:00 in the morning, questioning her at length about the contents of one of the packages.  It seems it was vibrating.

Stop.

It's not what you're thinking.  I promise.

I'm guessing it might be a battery-operated massager I used on my neck and shoulders.

Really.  Seriously.  That's what I think it is.

I should contact the postal inspector in Pennsylvania.  He opened the box to check it out.

I feel awful that my friend had to endure the wake up call and the questioning.  They don't play with these boxes though.  They haven't been opened entering the US, but they're definitely opened on this end.

I wonder if they'll leave a note stating what they found.  Will they allow whatever it is to ship, or will they confiscate it?  Or maybe just take the batteries out?

OK.  There's no way I can top this.

More soon.

1 comment: