Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quick & Dirty

It's already 8:45.  I've got to get to bed in a hurry.  I left this morning at 6:30 and it took 45 minutes to get there.  It's only fourteen miles, but for some reason, it takes a minute to cover those miles.  Note to self - leave earlier.

Arrived at school with bags in both hands.

Note to self - you need one hand free to hold the long dress so that you're not tripping over it going up the steps.

Put some things away, organized my space a bit before the start of the day, when I received a call on my cell phone, wondering where I am.

Protocol is for the admin staff to be in the lobby greeting the staff as they arrive.  Also found out I was supposed to be signing in.

Went to every classroom.

Had a two hour admin meeting.

Worked on items from the meeting.

Met with the Western teachers.  Set up one-on-one meetings with them beginning tomorrow.

Finished up and left to stop by the store for needed supplies.

Home an hour.

Off to Arabic class.  Love the teacher.  He's very good.  Class is ten weeks, twice a week.

Home again.

Writing to you.

Going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I've had to catch up on some back "issues" of your blog. I'm very anxious to hear about the education system there.
    Love your art, and that your blog will be a book! What a great way to share intimate knowledge of such a little-known part of the world - for me, anyway.
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete