Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Too Tired!

More random thoughts:

Today was an extremely slow one.  I was in a fog, trying to wake up most of the day.  Too many late nights.  Gotta get enough sleep.

In my earlier post in reference to late night blogging, I needed to include not being on the internet either.  I think I clicked the wrong thing and sent out a Linked In message.  If you got one, sorry!

In spite of my tired body, I went to the mall looking for a specific map.  It's amazing it just occurred to me that a map might help in navigating the city.  While there, I also figured out how to get the internet on my phone.  They really do have a great prepaid system with no monthly bills.

Yesterday I noticed the Bentley car dealership right down the street from the Lamborghini show room.  Note to self - visit them both just to get a close up view.

Speaking of cars, Ferrari has something here called Ferrari World, that's listed as the world's largest indoor amusement park.  I'm not into amusement parks, but this might be worth seeing.

For one of the smallest countries in the world, my Arab brothers think on a grand scale - everything here is bigger and better and grander than any place else.  I suppose it helps to have a seemingly endless supply of cash.

Well, that's it for today.  My body is screaming for some rest.  I was too tired to nap, so it's early to bed for me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment